Blog background

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Ready For Christmas


I am so excited to have ALL my Christmas shopping done! I was one of the crazies out on Black Friday, I mapped out my plan of attact the night before at work. I made it home by 7:30am and managed to sleep for 2 hours before Mat and Maddie woke me up to go with them. We are not doing much for Christmas since my family is going to Disneyland on Dec 13th, hence the counter above this post. Plus we have gotten to the point that we do not need anything and would rather the money be spent on Maddie. (wow I feel so old saying that!) So this I think will be a special Christmas, with just our family as our gifts!

1 comments:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

I agree...family is the best gift. P.S. I love your new family pictures you have on here. They are way cute...and I love the cute dress you have Maddie in! :)